1. Life Exploration: LEGO Story Starter---
StoryStarter is a unique, creative learning tool that gives students experience creating and telling stories. It develops language and comprehension skills. The StoryStarter system gets students involved from the outset, motivating them to use their imagination to develop and create characters and story lines.
2. Interesting Machines: LEGO Early Simple
LEGO has actually developed, over the years, a complete panel of quality games that allow child to live the stories and to feed his/her imagination and his/her creativity.
Since numerous years, Lego works in collaboration with educators and professionals of the education in order to offer a fun and educative support at once to schools. The Lego Education products keep of course the funny way of the little bricks but they also learn on the pedagogic skills, totally in the area of the sciences, technologies and mathematics.
3. Machines & Mechanisms: LEGO Simple & Powered
Machines & Mechanisms course helps participants to understand STEM concepts of simple & powered machines, structures and mechanisms. Participants learn design engineering with advanced mechanisms, structures, and forces in the course. LEGO Simple & Powered machines set is required for pursuing this course.
1. Scratch Coding:
Scratch is a programming language and an online community where children can program and share interactive media such as stories, games, and animation with people from all over the world. As children create with Scratch, they learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically.
2. Introduce to Robot:
a. LEGO WeDO 1.0
b. LEGO WeDO 2.0
Our standards-aligned LEGO® Education WeDo 1.0 & 2.0 lesson plans are designed to build students’ confidence to define problems, ask questions, and design their own solutions. The lessons come in a range of challenge levels and cover science, engineering, maker, and computational think.
3. LEGO SPIKE PRIME: The LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set is the go-to STEAM learning tool for students. Combining colorful LEGO building elements, easy-to-use hardware, and an intuitive drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch, SPIKE Prime continuously engages students through playful learning activities to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level. From easy-entry projects to limitless creative design possibilities, including the option to explore text-based coding with Python, SPIKE Prime helps students learn the essential STEAM and 21st-century skills needed to become the innovative minds of tomorrow... while having fun!
Age 9-15 Years
1. INTELLIGENT ROBOT - LEGO NXT: LEGO Mindstorms NXT is a programmable robotics kit released by Lego in late July 2006. It replaced the first-generation Lego Mindstorms kit, which was called the Robotics Invention System.
Skill set: Memory Building, Creativity & Imagination, and Problem Solving.
2. INTELLIGENT ROBOT - LEGO EV3: It's a great tool to use, especially if you have an interest in robotics. The EV3 robot is a wonderful thing to play around with, and create new designs from The main difference between the NXT system (the Programmable brick, motors and sensors) and the EV3 system is the brick itself. ... In addition, it has a slightly larger screen, more buttons, and it is possible to control the EV3 brick using both iOS and Android devices, as opposed to Android only for the NXT.
3. EMBEDDED C++ WITH ARDUINO: C provides optimized machine instructions for the given input, which increases the performance of the embedded system. Most of the high-level languages rely on libraries; hence they require more memory which is a major challenge in embedded systems. Embedded Robotics the most popular technology that introduces advanced technologies and solutions for emerging embedded applications, including digital consumer electronics, automotive, wireless/ubiquitous computing and factory automation. Embedded systems are ever more capable engineering systems that we all use in our daily lives, ranging from applications in mobile telephones to washing machines, cars to airplanes. This program brings both fields together to provide multidisciplinary skills with employment potential in a wide range of areas. Embedded systems are used widely over simple robotics because of its advantages and wireless medium transmission. Embedded robotics is a field in which mechanical, software, power is used to run a system.